My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark, Delaware, United States

My name is David P. Bellamy. The only significant thing not mentioned elsewhere here is, I think, that I almost always prefer to read a book instead of watching a movie.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Topology Conference

Two weeks ago, the Spring Topology and Dynamics conference was held in Milwaukee. Topology conferences, like sf cons, are places where I feel truly at home. It is wonderful to see so much exciting new work being done in topology, and some young people beginning to work in the area. It seems that my particular field is most popular in Mexico now, so I get to visit there often. This is a bonus, since I enjoy visiting there.

Over the years, some Topology conferences have been better than others. This one was really exciting. I am hopeful about the field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home